Welcome to Uprising RSPS
We are still under construction so expect big things
please register with us.
Project Uprising
Welcome to Uprising RSPS
We are still under construction so expect big things
please register with us.
Project Uprising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Uprising's official Homepage ! Enjoy your stay

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inClient DownloadWebclient!
New Forums Is Now Up! Please Visit www.uprising.host.org!! This forum will be deleted in 5 days!
Latest topics
» New Forums is now up!
bugs/glitches to fix so far. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:12 pm by Crown

» Uprising please read
bugs/glitches to fix so far. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:43 pm by Crown

» New forum update
bugs/glitches to fix so far. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:42 am by Uprising

» hello!
bugs/glitches to fix so far. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:13 am by Crown

» Everyone please read.
bugs/glitches to fix so far. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 3:13 am by Uprising

» Guys...
bugs/glitches to fix so far. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 1:33 am by Uprising

» Guys I'm Back.
bugs/glitches to fix so far. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:30 pm by King

» Is anyone doing anything??....
bugs/glitches to fix so far. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:32 am by cruelf8

» Official Summoning GUIDE - Summoning List
bugs/glitches to fix so far. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:09 am by Dawg

Top posters
King
bugs/glitches to fix so far. I_vote_lcapbugs/glitches to fix so far. I_voting_barbugs/glitches to fix so far. I_vote_rcap 
Dawg
bugs/glitches to fix so far. I_vote_lcapbugs/glitches to fix so far. I_voting_barbugs/glitches to fix so far. I_vote_rcap 
Ox Y Ge N
Crown
cruelf8
Uprising
DICK HEAD
prich
wily808
ohad
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

bugs/glitches to fix so far.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wily808
Admin
Admin

bugs/glitches to fix so far. Empty
PostSubject: bugs/glitches to fix so far.   bugs/glitches to fix so far. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:04 am

Hello. Wily808 here and here are some Glitches/Bugs that can probably be fixed.

1.GodWars: There has been a glitch with the Armadyl God: when u click Grapple to go into Armadyl u do not go its impossible to get to the Armadyl boss.

2. Weapon: Dragon Spear: When you do the Special Attack your Character goes crazy. *CANNOT BE FIXED*

3. Client: Web Client: The Web Client does not work...

4. Tab: Lock Experience: The Lock Experience tab is spelled wrong.

5. Item: Frost Dragon Bone: The Frost Dragon Bone gives 4mill experience in prayer. Very Happy got 208m exp from it:)

6. Item: Dharoks: I dont think Dharoks works as its suppost to. if i get to low HP i don't hit high with Dharoks, as I would in Real RuneScape.

7. Item: Some Items: Some Items cant be put in Note, therfore i can't spawn 2147m of every thing in my bank..Lol *CANNOT BE FIXED*

8. Pk: FunPK: In Fun Pk you lose your items... *FIXING*

Suggestions:

1. Make better shops with Chaotics,Dragon armor, Ect...

2. Make a skiller shop like most servers have.

3. Make barrows as the old version like diffrent type of barrows bro's on diffrent hills, so u can aim for the parts you want.

4. Admins should be able to Reset Npc's, and some more Commands, but i forgot.

Some of these Glitches were found by players, and i am not taking all the Credits for all of these Glitches. I Suggest Richard to fix these after he is done being Bussy.

- Thank You. your lovely Admin: Wily808

Last edited by Uprising on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : updates(:)
Back to top Go down
Anthony

Anthony

PostSubject: Re: bugs/glitches to fix so far.   bugs/glitches to fix so far. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 5:07 am

wily808 wrote:
Hello. Wily808 here and here are some Glitches/Bugs that can probably be fixed.

1.GodWars: There has been a glitch with the Armadyl God: when u click Grapple to go into Armadyl u do not go its impossible to get to the Armadyl boss.

2. Weapon: Dragon Spear: When you do the Special Attack your Character goes crazy.

3. Client: Web Client: The Web Client does not work...

4. Tab: Lock Experience: The Lock Experience tab is spelled wrong.

5. Item: Frost Dragon Bone: The Frost Dragon Bone gives 4mill experience in prayer. Very Happy got 208m exp from it:)

6. Item: Dharoks: I dont think Dharoks works as its suppost to. if i get to low HP i don't hit high with Dharoks, as I would in Real RuneScape.

7. Item: Some Items: Some Items cant be put in Note, therfore i can't spawn 2147m of every thing in my bank..Lol

8. Pk: FunPK: In Fun Pk you lose your items...

Suggestions:

1. Make better shops with Chaotics,Dragon armor, Ect...

2. Make a skiller shop like most servers have.

3. Make barrows as the old version like diffrent type of barrows bro's on diffrent hills, so u can aim for the parts you want.

4. Admins should be able to Reset Npc's, and some more Commands, but i forgot.

Some of these Glitches were found by players, and i am not taking all the Credits for all of these Glitches. I Suggest Richard to fix these after he is done being Bussy.

- Thank You. your lovely Admin: Wily808
That was useless, all you did is copy what we sid and put it in 1 post lol.
Back to top Go down
wily808
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: bugs/glitches to fix so far.   bugs/glitches to fix so far. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:47 am

well no i made a whole list for richard, and the stuff on the list he can fix when hes done coding everything else...
and plus im not taking all the credits but i got to admit i found some of those glitches too...
Back to top Go down
King
Donater
Donater
King

PostSubject: Re: bugs/glitches to fix so far.   bugs/glitches to fix so far. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:10 pm

Also the black demon slayer glitch that gives you outrage amounts of PK points as well as SLAYER points

king king king
Back to top Go down
prich
Donater
Donater

PostSubject: Re: bugs/glitches to fix so far.   bugs/glitches to fix so far. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:53 pm

alot of glitches =p
Back to top Go down
Ox Y Ge N
Admin
Admin
Ox Y Ge N

PostSubject: Re: bugs/glitches to fix so far.   bugs/glitches to fix so far. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:55 pm

the item one would take ages to fix and would involve adding a lot more items... so remove that one please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bugs/glitches to fix so far.   bugs/glitches to fix so far. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bugs/glitches to fix so far.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Uprising :: All In-Game Activities :: Suggestions-
Jump to: