Welcome to Uprising RSPS
We are still under construction so expect big things
please register with us.
Project Uprising
Welcome to Uprising RSPS
We are still under construction so expect big things
please register with us.
Project Uprising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Uprising's official Homepage ! Enjoy your stay

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inClient DownloadWebclient!
New Forums Is Now Up! Please Visit www.uprising.host.org!! This forum will be deleted in 5 days!
Latest topics
» New Forums is now up!
Everybody please read!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:12 pm by Crown

» Uprising please read
Everybody please read!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:43 pm by Crown

» New forum update
Everybody please read!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:42 am by Uprising

» hello!
Everybody please read!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:13 am by Crown

» Everyone please read.
Everybody please read!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 3:13 am by Uprising

» Guys...
Everybody please read!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 1:33 am by Uprising

» Guys I'm Back.
Everybody please read!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:30 pm by King

» Is anyone doing anything??....
Everybody please read!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:32 am by cruelf8

» Official Summoning GUIDE - Summoning List
Everybody please read!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:09 am by Dawg

Top posters
King
Everybody please read!!!! I_vote_lcapEverybody please read!!!! I_voting_barEverybody please read!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Dawg
Everybody please read!!!! I_vote_lcapEverybody please read!!!! I_voting_barEverybody please read!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Ox Y Ge N
Crown
cruelf8
Uprising
DICK HEAD
prich
wily808
ohad
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Everybody please read!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DICK HEAD

Everybody please read!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Everybody please read!!!!   Everybody please read!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:29 pm

I dont think staff and stuff should be able to trade, drop, stake, etc cuz they can spawn stuff and give it to players! i mean really that will ruin the economy very badly if they did that and its not fair to players who are maybe rich from staff giving stuff away. giving away phats, masks, etc....... You guys know what im saying. uprising, please put it into consideration!

Thanks you, Vinny
Back to top Go down
King
Donater
Donater
King

PostSubject: Re: Everybody please read!!!!   Everybody please read!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:01 am

Very good point man.... BUT its not really worth doing until we can get prob about 50+ players online cuz really theres only about 8 or 9 normal Players.. And the rest is staff and such

king king king
Back to top Go down
Dawg
Admin
Admin
Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Everybody please read!!!!   Everybody please read!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:17 am

I cant spawn or do any mod commands.
Back to top Go down
King
Donater
Donater
King

PostSubject: Re: Everybody please read!!!!   Everybody please read!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:17 am

Ya only ones that can spawn is UPRISING--- OXY---and idk about wiley but probly

king king king
Back to top Go down
justin

PostSubject: Re: Everybody please read!!!!   Everybody please read!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:17 pm

Uhh first of all staff members are trustworthy and second they can do what they want. Admin wont give non staff p hats.... but if a staff wants to give someone full dragon they can because they earned the right to spawn.
Back to top Go down
King
Donater
Donater
King

PostSubject: Re: Everybody please read!!!!   Everybody please read!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:59 pm

K cool... But thats not right . pretty unfair just sayin

king king king
Back to top Go down
cruelf8

cruelf8

PostSubject: Re: Everybody please read!!!!   Everybody please read!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 10:15 am

if the staff member was picked to do the job i think its fair that they can spawn for whoever they want

1. if they were picked that means thay are competent to do the right thing by the owner
2. if the owner says something isnt right they should follow what the owner says or they demote
3. it may not be fair for some people who disagree with what mods/admins do but shit happenes and sometimes just build a bridge.
Back to top Go down
King
Donater
Donater
King

PostSubject: Re: Everybody please read!!!!   Everybody please read!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:05 pm

Haha Cruel ... YOUR SOO CRUEL ahahaha
Back to top Go down
Dawg
Admin
Admin
Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Everybody please read!!!!   Everybody please read!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:51 pm

Thats true
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everybody please read!!!!   Everybody please read!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everybody please read!!!!
Page 1 of 1